Friday, February 13, 2009

Tons of pictures! :)


Jackson playing T-ball. (Actually, in this picture he was about to throw the ball at me)


Putting the ball back on there.
Mom, I've got shoes on! Can I go outside now?!

Jackson helping me make cookies last night.

Ready to go to the store with mom.

Big Cheese Grin!!!



A cute video of him snapping his fingers. He cracks me up!!!


Still working like crazy!!! I don't have a lot to share... just these pictures and the video!! Enjoy!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TOMORROW!!!

4 comments:

NaDell said...

That snapping is SO cute! I like his sports suit too. He's adorable!

Dani W said...

You have such a cute little boy... and he just keeps getting more and more cute!

ashley said...

Your little Jackson is just TOO cute! I love all the pictures and videos you guys' take, that smile of his is just precious!

JK said...

Cute video! My kids think Jackson's so cute. I think he's definitely going to be an athlete with all that early t-ball experience. -Kari