So I finally convinced Jes to go to Urgent Care this morning. Yesterday morning he woke up at 4am and noticed that his tongue felt a little bigger than normal... so he took a Benadryl thinking, perfect... I'll be better by morning. Nope, he woke me up at 6:30 asking me to look at his tonsils. (Which I couldn't see because of his tongue) So he called in sick and stayed home with Jackson while I worked 12-6. I got home from work and he said he just didn't feel good at all. I figured by now whatever it was would be gone... but no. So here I am got woke up at 5am this time to him shaking in pain. His right tonsil is so swollen that you can tell just by looking at him. :( Poor guy!!! I told him he should go to Urgent Care and got the "Yeah, I know". That wasn't enough... I handed him the insurance card and told him if he goes now he won't have to wait as long. He just text'd me and he is the only one there! I'm hoping he gets better soon!!! We actually have plans this weekend... and some are with YOU! (whoever's reading this) I'm hoping he can get on some antibiotics today and be good to go by this weekend. Wish us luck!!!
Oh and a side note... I went to Les Schwab and had our snow tires taken off this week and what do you know? It snowed last night. Story of my life.
One more thing... I have a friend that went to Walla Walla University that I met working at Applebee's. She lives up this way now and called me the other day asking if I'd like to make some extra money... YEAH! So I'm not going to be dog/cat sitting for her co-worker for 2 weeks. All I have to do is feed and water both of them and let the dog out a couple times a day. I called him and he said, "Is $25.00 a day good?" I was in shock, but also just so happy that I can help and make extra money at the same time. I checked my schedule yesterday and I work 1 day next week and it's just a 5 hour shift. I'm assuming you're all asleep by now... Hope everyone has a good day!!!
2 comments:
Oh, man! I hope Jes gets some good medicine to feel better!
We want to see you guys.
I'm glad you have some connections to earn some extra money. Good job!
Get better Jes! We want you to feel good while you're here. More snow anticipated for tonight, YUK!!
Post a Comment