Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing with blocks!

This was Jackson after getting home from urgent care trying to figure out what was wrong with him...

OUT!!! so sick!!! poor baby!!!

"Jack"


haha I might use this one at work!!! It'll probably be easier with smaller babies.

Well tonight when Jes got home from class, we had a nice dinner then just played and played and played!!! We're just happy that Jackson's finally feeling better. I'm not quite sure what he had but he had a nasty cough and a fever as high as 104 degrees!! EEK!!! He's doing so much better now, just coughing out the last of his coughs and almost back to normal besides the amoxicilin effects. I decided to play with blocks cause it's rare for us to get them out since they end up everywhere since there's so many, so it's always special when they come down. Jackson enjoyed it... and so did we!!!
"I love you"
"Jackson" I tried to get him to sit next to it and he wouldn't...

2 comments:

Nick and Erika said...

What a cutie. Even when he is sick! Aiden went through that too. They said it was some upper respiratory thing. Hope he feels better!

NaDell said...

Eww. I hope he is well enough to come this weekend.
Those blocks are super cute.