Monday, March 23, 2009

Bring It On Rain!!

Cause Jackson's ready for ya!!! The days where all it does is rain are hard because what kind of outing is there to do... well today I bundled Jackson up in his rain gear and we headed out! We didn't play outside, we just ran from the house to the car and from the car into stores. I took him over to Jantzen Beach to ride the carousal. He loves that thing!! Too bad I have to hold on to him or I would have pictures.

Rain boots and rain coat on!

4 comments:

NaDell said...

He's getting so big!
That's a cute rainsuit.

Mary said...

YEA for Rain to bring the flowers!
All he needs is an umbrella now!

Milton and Christen Crowther and Family said...

He is so cute I love his rain coat and boots. your day sounded fun!

Tina Crowther said...

Christopher has a cute rain coat too, but we never have much need for it here! It always just snows! Looks like fun though!