We had it, too! It is all melted already. I can't wait for some good weather.
That's what it looks like here today too! No fun, no fun at all! I can't wait for Spring to finally "Spring on in" (okay, that was kinda lame, but you know what I mean :)
I hope that all went away. The weather has been so weird lately.I added my answers to the kid quiz post I did. I'm glad you liked it.
That's crazy! -Kari
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We had it, too! It is all melted already. I can't wait for some good weather.
That's what it looks like here today too! No fun, no fun at all! I can't wait for Spring to finally "Spring on in" (okay, that was kinda lame, but you know what I mean :)
I hope that all went away. The weather has been so weird lately.
I added my answers to the kid quiz post I did. I'm glad you liked it.
That's crazy! -Kari
Post a Comment