Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jes!!!


Thanks to those of you that helped me figure out what to make this say!!! I think it turned out really good... and it's hiding from Jackson until we get home tonight from the Portland Trail Blazers game. Jes is such a hardworking guy, he didn't even ask for his birthday off... Just in case you can't read what it says I'll translate.

Happy Birthday Jes!!! Hey you Big Hunk! You're worth way more than 100 Grand to Jackson and me. It's like we're the 3 Muskateers. I'm lucky you skittle'd into my life. We've had plenty of Snickers and Mounds of fun. You're our lifesaver and we love you so much! Love, Janessa and Jackson... then there's a floating payday and twix. :)


So... since we're going to the Blazer's game tonight and Jes had to work and the game is right by his work... we took him there this morning so we won't end up with 2 cars in Portland. Jackson and I headed back towards Vancouver heading to WinCo and he fell asleep, soc I when we got home I figured he's tired, so I'll put him down... after finishing the candy bar chart I heard him cracking up in there... this is what I found!!!



3 comments:

NaDell said...

That sign is really cool. Good job.
Jackson is too cute.

Mary said...

I'm happy to help with the sign. You forgot the Hugs and Kisses!!! I'm sure Jackson will give him plenty of those later. hahaha

JK said...

Kaitlyn and Jared loved the video of Jackson, they want to watch it the seventh time but I told them they have to wait. I love it when they are doing something cute instead of sleeping versus something devious (like shredding an entire box of tissues and throwing them on the floor) Jackson is way cute.

Your poster turned out great! I think I'd have to hide it from myself, you've got some good candy on there... take care! -Kari