Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!!


It rained for the first time yesterday in a week or more, so I decked Jackson out in his fire rainboots, raincoat and flashing firetruck shirt and pants.

We have been so busy lately!!! When I say we I guess I really mainly mean Jes! He is such a hard worker!!! Yet, he still finds time to spend with Jackson and I and I love that!

Yesterday I was sitting here at the computer and out of the corner of my eye saw something fuzzy.. yah.. eww! I pulled the couch out and saw a little mouse run into the closet. YUCK! I called my mom squealing!! Not that she could do anything for me.. Jackson and I promply got our shoes on and ran to the grocery store attempting to kill an hour before Jes got home from work. We grabbed some mouse traps and when Jes got home he set them. We figured since I saw it by the computer desk we'd put one under it. There's a shelf and it's about 1 1/2 inches off the ground so we figured Jackson wouldn't bother it... Well, he did! Literally 2 minutes after Jes set it. We felt horrible, but it didn't get him as bad as it got the mouse otherwise he'd probably have a broken thumb! Poor guy! So we went to bed about 10:30 and right as I was dozing off I heard SNAP!! I got so excited and Jes was like, wanna go with me!? I know it's sick, but I wanted to see it. haha

The last couple of days we've been hanging out with our new found friends. I helped her at Picture People and then added her on myspace and have been talking to her. Her name is Ashley and her boyfriend Billy. They have a little girl Madison. Jackson and her get along pretty well. I'll add some pictures of them playing.


1 comment:

jemmettclan said...

I love that you took a picture of the little mouse!! I HATE mice and thankfully there are a million cats around our place (none of which belong to us) that take care of them for us!!