Friday, May 29, 2009

What a beautiful morning!

I'm sitting here past 8:30am almost completely ready for work, which I don't have to leave for a little over an hour and I've already eaten breakfast, cleaned up the house and did the dishes and Jackson's still asleep!! I'm loving it!! This way when he wakes up I'll be able to spend some QUALITY time with him before dropping him off at the babysitters. Luckily Jes gets off at 2 today so he'll only be there from 10-2:30ish. Too bad I don't get off until 4. That's the hottest time of the day though and I re-filled his pool last night, so maybe we'll BBQ when I get home. I'll end with sharing some photos of the past couple of days. BTW.. no more mice!!! =) I'm happy too!! haha!

So tired in WinCo... getting ready for a BBQ.

Slam dunk!!
Jackson and Mommy on the train at the Zoo!Janessa and Jes ready to go on a "date" haha

6 comments:

Milton and Christen Crowther and Family said...

Jackson is so cute in the shopping cart. hope your doing well

NaDell said...

I love the shopping cart picture! So adorable! What do you use Coconut curry sauce for?

I like the picture of you and Jes too. It's a good one.

Who's idea was the bench to shoot hoops? Great idea!

Mary said...

I saw these pics on Myspace, but they look good on here with more editorial info. Thanks for the update.

The Four J's said...

The coconut curry sauce is something Jes' parents bought and took home. They love WinCo, but live too far from one. It was my idea to put the hoop by the bench. He is way too heavy to hold all day to shoot cause that's all he wants to do.

Dani W said...

Very cute!!!

Michael and Anita said...

Ha! Cute shopping cart picture. Glad there are no more mice. :)