Thursday, June 18, 2009

Portland Trail Blazer's Fan

I've been taking so many last minute pictures for Father's Day this week and thought of the cutest picture!!! After I got off work this afternoon I got the exact shot I was hoping for!!! Jes has been hinting that he has a desk at work now, so I think this will be perfect... especially since he works right down the road from where the Portland Trail Blazer's play!!!



Happy Father's Day to all you Daddy's... especially my own!!! He is such a great guy!! Always full of love and support. I don't know what I would do without my dad. Keep up the good work dad!

3 comments:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

That turned out too cute for words! thanks to my quilty friends bringing a laptop for me to see it today.

Milton and Christen Crowther and Family said...

he is a cutie