Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cousins playing nicely?

Christopher and Jackson giving each other "knucks"
tight hug leads to dog pile.
Big hug.
Christopher
Aunt Janessa and Caleb

We enjoyed Brant, Tina, Christopher and Caleb coming to visit. We bbq'd chicken wings and had pasta salad. The boys played well in the backyard with each other. We also went over the park of course and played for a little bit.

3 comments:

NaDell said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad they were able to come and visit you for a little while. Caleb is getting so big already! I love their knuckle bumps!

Anonymous said...

How fun that they visited you! Are you coming for Calebs blessing? Have a great day!

The Four J's said...

who is "no"? it won't let me see their profile? I'm not going to make it to Caleb's blessing... I was going to try then I got scheduled to work every day that I requested off... including our anniversary and the 4th of July... how exciting!