Yes, and by the pictures I can still see how hot it was. Elizabeth even broke a sweat. I loved the way those pictures turned out. They are mostly before pictures though...
So pretty. It was nice of you to include Elizabeth. She loved it. And of course she broke out a sweat. My kids get hot very easily. Where's the picture of just you and Jes? Happy Anniversary!
4 comments:
Yes, and by the pictures I can still see how hot it was. Elizabeth even broke a sweat. I loved the way those pictures turned out. They are mostly before pictures though...
Very cute. I totally remember how hot that day was. I love how Elizabeth's face glistens. Congrats on 3 years.
So pretty. It was nice of you to include Elizabeth. She loved it.
And of course she broke out a sweat. My kids get hot very easily.
Where's the picture of just you and Jes?
Happy Anniversary!
There really wasn't a very good picture of the 2 of us since I passed out... I'll find one though.
Post a Comment