Saturday, May 2, 2009

More Pictures

I got this one in a big one! :)
I got this one in a big one! :)

haha, he doesn't know what to do without a ball in his hands!oh there we go!

but I love this one...

and this one...
Jes really likes this one.
whoa, cool!!
Even though he's not smiling I like this one.
This one is too cute as well!!!


You see... it's just so hard to pick!!!! Let me know what you guys all think! :)

5 comments:

Mary said...

The fifth one down is the one I like. It would make a nice Grandmother's day giftie on Mother's Day!

Kori said...

Handsome boy! He looks good in red.

The Four J's said...

haha mom... thanks for your order! what size? i think red compliments him as well. :) plus, the airplane is red... so it was perfect!! love my boy!

NaDell said...

Cute!
Any of them you pick will be great!

Nick and Erika said...

Wow I love ALL of them!