Pictures
So just in case we do end up moving in the next couple of weeks I figured I had better take advantage of my discount at the Picture People, so I took Jackson in today. Plus, we got the coolest airplane prop the other day and I knew he'd love it!!!
Click on the picture to view them all bigger. This is how it is on our wall... now I think we just need a new family picture soon!! Maybe when he's 2!! Holy smokes that's not too far away!!
3 comments:
And he's wearing the red striped shirt I got for him last year when we went to Seattle with Joe and Kori and Colby. Too CUTE!
How cute! I love the little airplane picture!
You complain... but it's easy to get pictures taken when you work there and get 50% off. (I know, we still have no good excuses!) Why would you be moving?
Post a Comment