
This morning I took Jackson to Felida Park here in Vancouver to do a little photo shoot of him since his 2nd birthday is next Friday. I can't believe how quick the time is going!! He's having a "Jeep" birthday party, so we got him that cute hat to wear at his party. I decided to let him have it early for pictures. =)

Last week my Ashley and I took our kiddos to the Children's Museum in Portland. They loved it!!! We were there for almost 3 hours. It was a fun day!

At the beginning of August (actually while the Crowther's met at a cabin by Boise) we went camping outside of Hood River. It was our first "real" camping trip... no running water. When we went to the coast for Mother's Day there was flushing toilets and running water, so this was way different. Jackson enjoyed getting dirty and just being outside and able to run and play. There was a creek running behind our campsite and we were the only ones way up there.
(Click on collages to view larger)
3 comments:
Cute Collages, I didn't know you could make those in Picasa. You'll have to show me when you visit how to do that. See you soon!
it's very easy!!! plus when you have as many pictures as i did... you have to or you all would get bored quick with LOOOOOOOOOOONG posts full of pictures like i've done in the past.
you can also make movies. =) i haven't done that yet thought...
Post a Comment