Moving!?
It's true... for those of you that don't have facebook to have found out a week ago. We're moving back home to Walla Walla. Nothings wrong, just realized Jes is almost done with his internship, then the only thing keeping us here would be Winco and Sears... Yah, we didn't think it was worth it either, especially if you saw my last post. That way we'll be home for the holidays too!! We can't wait!!! Jackson and I are heading that way on the weekend of the 24th of October and Jes will follow that week... possibly the next. Just thought I'd let the world know! =)
2 comments:
Awesome! That will be so nice. Then we'll get to see you when we come!
It will be great to have you back on this side of the state. We have missed you. I am super excited!
Post a Comment