Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blah... Blah... Blah =)

Another exciting couple of weeks have gone by. On Monday at work I managed to cut my left inner wrist with a box knife at work--- it's pretty bad. They immediately took me to the ER for stitches. I got 3. Seems a lot worse than just 3 stitches, but oh well. It still hurts a little and I dread work tonight. Between probably getting made fun of all night and trying to work as fast as I can to finish the load to please the boss. We'll see how it goes.


yah this hurt pretty bad!

all stitched up...

Jackson's definitely a 2 year old!!! Little stinker! Can't take him anywhere without a scene anymore it seems. He's learning that sitting in time-out really isn't that fun. Seems like the more we put him in time-out the sooner he comes to us saying sorry for whatever he did. He's such a sweetheart!!! As I'm on here he's in his fire car telling me goodbye. He's good at pretending. He's going to be a doctor for Halloween which we're heading to Walla Walla for just so all of you over that way know.

the cutest doctor i've ever seen!

testing out his stethoscope... i think it tickled his ears.



Jes is busy busy busy on his internship and working for Sears. He only has about a month left then he just has to take all the tests, then he gets his certificate. One of the places he has to go to take a test is Stockton California though, so that one will not be as easy to get to. We're anxious to be done with school for now and so Jes can finally do what he's always dreamed of! He's says it's my turn to go back to school now. I seriously have no idea what to go for. I would love to go, I just need to do some research I suppose.

We should be getting our car back on Friday. As much as I was excited for the Corolla as a rental car... I'm very anxious to have my car back. The Corolla is so small compared to our Malibu. We have to scoot the passenger seat all the way forward so Jackson doesn't kick it. It's annoying. But yah, Friday is the estimated day so I'm glad!

Here's a cute video of Jackson playing T-Ball. It didn't take him long to learn and now he just loves it!!! How old do they have to be to start a T-Ball team?! That would be fun!

3 comments:

Mary said...

He is Awesome! I couldn't look at the video on FB. Thanks for posting it here too. See you and the "good" Dr at the end of the month.

NaDell said...

We are having our third annual Halloween party on October 30th. You and Jes should come up! It's fun!
Hope you didn't work too hard tonight.
I'm glad Jackson seems to understand time out. That's a hard thing to teach, I think.

Jeffery Crowther said...

how do you cut yourself with a box knife? I work with X-Acto Blades and Box Knifes all the time, and yes that is when I am at work. I know it sounds crazy we cant bring in anything that is a security risk but we issue them knifes, scissors and such? oh well.