Friday, July 23, 2010

When it's hot outside...

Hands up!!!
So happy!!!

he was pretending to be a monkey




Going down the big tube slide!

swimming!




Jackson comes to me and says, "there was a big crash mommy!!!" This is what I found...





Jackson and Mommy swimming at the Aquatic Center






Jackson mid-air jumping into the water







Jackson and Daddy just out of the tunnel slide







Ready to go down another slide









As you all know, it's hot here.. not just hot, but over 104 everyday at least. This is why we've been frequent guests at the Aquatic Center down the road. Jackson absolutely loves it there and quite frankly, so do we!! It's pretty cheap to get in and totally worth every penny!! He's getting so smart!! He is rarely quiet for long.. usually asking questions about everything and if he's not talking to us he's talking to his toys. He's got quite the imagination. I think he misses having friends and family so close because often he'll say, "umm let's go Walla Walla". We keep having to explain to him that it's an airplane ride away.. of course then he says, "ohhh let's go fly in an airplane!"

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the more in-depth commentary on here. I am glad he can imagine coming back to Walla Walla. See you in September as the song goes...

Tina Crowther said...

That looks like a ton of fun, WE're very impressed with Jackson's water abilities. I guess we don't get out into the water as much as you guys do. Sorry it's so hot, but I'm glad you found a cheap way to stay cool. It looks like a great water park.