Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jackson's New Title


7 comments:

Dani W said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you and I CANNOT wait to hear what you guys are having and get all of the fun updates!! Keep us all posted... and post some dang belly pictures!! lol

NaDell said...

Congratulations! Jackson will be a fantastic big brother. Hope you are feeling okay. Were you sick with Jackson? I avoided all that somehow with all three pregnancies.

Mary said...

I thought it was still a secret... it's great!!!!

The Four J's said...

it wasn't a secret long.. you know me!!! i never got sick with jackson... however, i was pretty nauseous for a good 4-5 weeks and have felt great for the past 2-3.. i'm assuming by my LMP that my due date is Feb 15th and 11 weeks today

Turner Family said...

Congratulations! I get to be a Nana again! LOL Keep us posted!

Mina said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm due within a few weeks of you. I also wasn't sick with #1 but #2 is kicking my butt. Hope you get feeling better soon!

Michael and Anita said...

Congrats! :)