
12 weeks 3 days pregnant
I'm feeling pretty lousy lately, but it's bound to get better!! Some days are better than others, that's for sure!! I just have to remember to stop and have a snack and a glass of water often. Gotta stay hydrated in this weather!!!
Jackson's doing well. His last night of Swim Lessons is tonight. Jes is going to get in with him because getting in there has been making me nausous and we're going on a date immediately after and I wanted to do my hair.
Jes is keeping busy. He found out that he's on "C" shift, which probably won't make any sense to you guys, but oh well. He will be at a station in San Luis (a border town to Mexico) It's only 30 minutes from our house, so not horrible.. of course we would have rathered a station closer to home, but it will do.
We still like Arizona, but of course we miss you all!!! (That was for you, Kori.) We look forward to our visit in September!
2 comments:
Isn't it crazy how just getting a drink and a snack can make such a difference, and yet how easy it is to forget to get a drink or a snack!!! Glad you are doing good!!!! Have fun on your date
Thanks for acknowleding us. :) You know we have to give you a little bit of a hard time, right? I look forward to seeing that "little" baby bump grow. How exciting!
Post a Comment