Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting Ready for Jacob!!!

Taken New Years Eve... he's getting big!!
Car Seat + Crib + Bouncer = BABY TIME!!!

Good thing about having another boy.. we had all the bedding and accessories from Jackson!!!


I LOVE IT!!!



I'm nearing 7 months pregnant and the planner in me wants things to be getting done... we have the whole empty room and everything to go in it, so why not get it together?! Jackson and I are flying home to Washington from February 4-11th and when we get back there won't be a whole lot of time, so I'm so happy to have the crib up and ready!!! I've been feeling a lot of braxton hicks... they are very painful already, maybe I'm just a whiner. Oh well.. it's allowed, it's not exactly comfortable!!! I've gained a total of 14 pounds and the doctor says I'm doing great!!! YAY!!!









2 comments:

Mary said...

Take care, I'm glad you waited for Jes to help you this time. Tell Jacob to be more Patient than his MOMMY- Grandma says so...

Dani W said...

YAY!!!! Love the nursery!! :) I cannot wait to meet the little guy!!! :)