
How far along?
30 weeks
Weight gain/loss:
18 lbs.
Maternity Clothes:
I don't have enough, but I'm too cheap
to go spend money on anymore since I only
have about 10 weeks left!
Sleep:
I go to sleep at 7:30 when I put Jackson down
and with the help of Unisom I usually sleep
pretty well between trips to the bathroom..
Stretch Marks:
Yup.. they're coming in full force..
Best Moment this week:
My Mom's Night Out for sure!!!
Movement:
I don't think he stops moving!!!
Food Cravings:
Pizza.. I haven't been able to eat anything
with red sauces for months because
of my acid reflux and I think I'm finally
over that!!!! Spaghetti and pizza are back
in our diet!!!
Gender:
BOY
Labor Signs:
Just the good ol' braxton hicks when I do
too much...
Belly Button in or out?
It's been out for weeks!!
What I miss:
Being comfortable... If I walk to long,
or sit too long, I'm uncomfortable...
What I'm looking forward to:
Flying home to Washington on Friday!!! =)
4 comments:
YEA!!!! you're flying home... hope your arms don't get too tired..LOL Just had to say that! You're hiding Jacob a little with all those stripes. Glad you're not too cheap to use the Money I sent you to buy a new shirt.
Looking good! You could look through some of my maternity stuff when you come if you want.
You need to blog more often! I like reading yours! Getting Close! Have fun in Washington!
I never blog because I don't normally get any comments.. so it doesn't feel like anyone reads it, but I plan to do this weekly until Jacob gets here.
Post a Comment