31 weeks
Weight gain/loss:
18 lbs. +... haven't weighed myself lately... Since I'm back
in Washington I would assume I've gained more.
in Washington I would assume I've gained more.
Maternity Clothes:
I haven't bought any new ones this week
Sleep:
I've been having quite the pregnancy
insomnia!! I have my nights where
I sleep really good though too.
insomnia!! I have my nights where
I sleep really good though too.
Stretch Marks:
Yup.. they're still coming in full force..
Best Moment this week:
Flying to Washington
Movement:
I think he's been doing flips... kinda hurts sometimes
Food Cravings:
Tony's Sub Shop... thank goodness
I'm in Walla Walla!!
I'm in Walla Walla!!
Gender:
BOY
Labor Signs:
Just the good ol' braxton hicks when I do
too much...
Belly Button in or out?
It's been out for weeks!!
What I miss:
Being comfortable... If I walk to long,
or sit too long, I'm uncomfortable...
What I'm looking forward to:
Spending the week in Washington, but
I'm also really looking forward to
flying back home to AZ on Friday.
I'm also really looking forward to
flying back home to AZ on Friday.

1 comment:
Have him send a message to my bambino to do some flips! Have fun in Walla Walla!
Post a Comment