Saturday, February 12, 2011

32 Weeks

How far along?
32 weeks!!! Only 8 to go!!!
Weight Gain/Loss:
I have an appointment on Tuesday... I will
post the magic number on next Saturday's post.
Maternity Clothes:
The shirt I'm wearing in the picture above
was purchased at Kmart in Walla Walla...
I can wear it after the baby comes though too..
It's not maternity technically..
My sister NaDell sent me home with some new
tops and pants too!!! Thanks!!!
Sleep:
Yes please!!! I slept wonderfully in my own bed for the
first time in 8 days last night!!!
Stretch Marks:
Yes.. haha
Best Moment this week:
Being in Washington with my family
Movement:
He doesn't quit moving.. I'm
questioning when he sleeps
Food Cravings:
I want Cookie Tree in Walla Walla.. that was delicious!!!
Gender:
BOY!!
Labor Signs:
Just the braxton hicks.. I will keep
him in there for a few more weeks..
gotta fatten him up!!!
Belly Button In or Out?
Hasn't poked back in yet... haha
What I miss:
Sleeping on my back
What I'm looking forward to:
Spending quality time as a family of 3 preparing
for Jacob's arrival. =)




3 comments:

NaDell said...

Lookin' good!
I'm glad you'll have a few more weeks to enjoy those clothes. I couldn't wear the capris with Abigail since she was born the wrong time of year for them.
I slept on my back and my right side for most of pregnancy. It doesn't hurt anything, especially when you can feel them moving constantly. It is always nice to lay on my stomach after the baby comes, but much harder to get up after I wake up (with the c-section.)

Mary said...

The 8 Weeks will fly by. Slow down and smell the roses a bit too... OK?

Michael and Anita said...

Almost there! :) Good luck!