Saturday, February 19, 2011

33 Weeks!!!

How far along?
33 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss:
21 lbs now.. pretty good I think...
Maternity Clothes:
Nothing new.. just trying to make the most
of what I've got already.
Sleep:
Well, last night I watched a 5 month
old over night, so I didn't get the greatest sleep,
plus I've been having pregnancy
insomnia!!! I guess my body is getting me
ready for lack of sleep??
Stretch Marks:
They aren't as bad as I remember
with Jackson..
Best Moment of the week:
Our lunch date at Olive Garden with
one of Jackson's buddies and his parents.
Movement:
I think he's running out of room... he still
moves a lot, but it's less than what it was when he
seemed to be doing flips..
Food Cravings:
Tacos, Pizza... goodies!!!
Gender:
BOY!!!
Labor Signs:
He dropped quite a bit in the past couple weeks
and has made it extremely uncomfortable to walk.
I went to the Dr on Tuesday and he predicted he
will be here in 4 weeks... I guess we'll see what
plans Jacob's got.. Middle of March sounds good to
me though!!!
Belly Button In or Out?
Since he's dropped quite a bit, it doesn't stick out
as much, but it's still out there..
What I miss?
Energy for sure...
What I'm looking forward to:
Nascar race at the Phoenix International Raceway next Sunday..

1 comment:

Mary said...

Picture is a little Dark. He's almost here... Please wait for me to get there. I found my blow dryer finally.