34 Weeks
Weight Gain/Loss:
I just go off of what the scale at
the Dr's office says.. haven't had
another appt yet..
Maternity Clothes:
Nothing new...
Sleep:
I've actually been sleeping
really good!!! Hopefully this doesn't
jinx it!!!
Stretch Marks:
Yup... haha
Best Moment of the week:
Playdates at the park.. we went to
a couple this week.
Movement:
He's a busy little boy!!!
Food Cravings:
Tacos still
Gender:
Boy
Labor Signs:
Well.. today at Lowe's Build and Grow
with Jackson I was sitting in one of their
aisles helping him build his racecar and tried
stand back up wearing flip flops and slipped
instead... I landed halfway on a 5 gallon
bucket of paint then to the ground... Got some
nice Braxton Hicks going on at the moment...
Belly Button In or Out?
Still out, but not sticking out as much since
he's dropped...
What I miss:
My brain... haha I feel like I'm forgetting EVERYTHING!!
What I'm looking forward to:
The Nascar race in Phoenix tomorrow and
spending quality time with Jes & Jackson..

No comments:
Post a Comment