Saturday, March 5, 2011

35 weeks...

How far along?
35 weeks
Weight gain/loss:
I've gained 21 lbs... that was as of
3 weeks ago though... I have another
appointment on Tuesday so I'm sure
I've gained more...
Maternity Clothes:
Nothing new... lately I've just been wearing
Jes' shirts... they're comfy and cover my belly!
Sleep:
Well... it seems as though I jinxed myself..
I'm now having quite the time getting good
sleep. I'm very uncomfortable and somewhat
nervous sleeping on our brand new bed
in fear of my water breaking!!!
Stretch marks:
They haven't gone anywhere!
Best moment of the week:
Seeing how happy Jes and Jackson were
to attend the Subway Fresh Fit race in Phoenix..
Movement:
Lots... it seems like he's slowing down
a little though as he gets into birthing position..
Food cravings:
Every morning I wake up craving plain cheerios
with cut up bananas in it... YUMMM!!!
Through-out the day I feel the need for ho ho's
and nutty bars...
Gender:
BOY!!!
Labor Signs:
None really... just feeling miserable having
him be so low... walking is nearly impossible at
this point and with a 3 1/2 year old to chase around,
that's difficult!!!
Belly Button In or Out?
Still out...
What I miss:
A good nights sleep and being able to walk more than 5 feet
without hurting!!! haha
What I'm looking forward to:
My doctor's appointment on Tuesday and Jackson
getting better... (He woke up this morning with a gunky,
swollen shut eye... I took him in and it's pink eye and an ear
infection... An eyedrop in each eye every 2 hours isn't easy
by myself.. he hates them!!! Speaking of which... it's been 2 hours
again... ahhhhhhhhh)

3 comments:

Tina Crowther said...

I'll trade you baby positions. ;) My little guy's head is pushing up a little too high. We're getting close though...

Mary said...

Put a plastic on the bed! I think it's good Jackson didn't wait to get Pink eye and ear infection until after the baby comes. Feel better Jackson{{{HUGS}}}
Coralee says HI!

NaDell said...

Get one of those vinyl mattress protectors for your bed or use an old plastic tablecloth. It will make you warmer when you're sleeping, but then you don't have to worry about the mattress getting wrecked if your water breaks.
Hohos sound so yummy to me. Vincent was really low for me too. I sympothize.