
6 years ago today I was at Jes' parents house celebrating his birthday along with his Grandma Sharon's and Aunt Wendy's. Jes' Grandpa Jack was a musician and passed away 15 years ago, and Grandma Sharon played a recording of him singing Happy Birthday to the 3 of them. There wasn't a dry eye in the room... then Jes got up and went upstairs, which I thought was to just be alone after hearing his Grandpa's voice, but then he came back downstairs got on one knee in front of his entire family and asked me to marry him!!! I'm so glad I said yes!!! I couldn't be any happier with him and where we're at in our lives right now. He is an amazing husband and father and a very hard worker!!! I don't know where I would be without him, but I thank my lucky stars we ended up together!!!
As I sit here at 4am huge pregnant with our 2nd child in Yuma, Arizona I just look back at all we've accomplished and it makes me that much more proud to be his wife. It's all his goals that have gotten us where we are today!!!
I love you babe!!! ♥
1 comment:
Glad you're still happy together. =) I forgot that story.
Post a Comment