Saturday, March 12, 2011

36 Weeks!!!

Picture courtesy of Jackson...
How far along?
36 weeks
Weight gain/loss:
I've now gained a total of...
22 pounds!!!
Maternity Clothes:
Yup, I've got em.. some don't even cover my belly!!
That shirt I'm wearing in the picture above isn't
maternity... funny how that works..
Sleep:
I'm back to sleeping wonderfully... for the moment...
Stretch Marks:
Duh.. look at that big ol' belly!!!
Best moment of the week:
Pedicures with Jes' EMT partner Miki!! Love her!!
Even better... afterwards, we came home to Jes watching
her two kids and Jackson and he had dinner ready, then Miki
shampooed our carpets!!! ahhhh such a relief for my nesting!!!
Movement:
He's trying to escape at the moment... haha
Food Cravings:
hmm.. those darn McDonald's french fries!!!
What happens if that craving doesn't go away??
Gender:
BOY!!!
Labor Signs:
At my doctor's appointment this week he said, "I'll
see you in two weeks... if you make it" with a big ol' smile
on his face. Jacob is very low... even I'm wondering how my water
hasn't burst yet!!! I've had some contractions, but nothing consistant yet..
Belly Button in or out?
He's so low that it will stick out sometimes, but
mainly is just level with my expanding belly..
What I miss:
Being able to walk without it hurting!!!
This pressure is pressure I NEVER felt
with my pregnancy with Jackson... I'm almost
done though!!! Hooray for that!!!
What I'm looking forward to:
We don't have a whole lot planned this week,
so I'm just going to say going into labor
and having this sweet baby!!! I predict he will
be here for sure by the end of the month, but what
do I know?! :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love you an your wonderful family

Mary said...

It's always nice to see another picture of Jacob growing. Thanks Jackson for taking the picture.