Saturday, March 19, 2011

37 Weeks

This is me this morning ready for my walk =)
How far along?
37 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss:
22 pounds last time I was at the Doctor...
I have another appt on Thursday.. if I make it.
Maternity Clothes:
Yup, still wearing maternity clothes..
not much else fits at the moment! haha
Sleep:
Eh... I get enough usually... at this point, I'm just
always tired regardless!!!
Stretch Marks:
mmmhmmm... got em!
Best moment of the week:
Hmm, I'd have to say Jackson and I's weekly picnic
after storytime with his friend Logan, his mom
& baby brother after storytime.
Movement:
I think he's looking for the exit!!!
Food Cravings:
Strawberries, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches,
french fries...
Gender:
BOY!!!
Labor Signs:
I've been going for a mile walk every morning
for the past 5 days at a local park... it's a pretty
hilly trail and even better, it's right behind the hospital!!!
Belly Button In or Out?
More in than out at this point... like I said, he seems
to be looking for an exit, haha..
What I miss:
Energy... sleeping comfortably...
What I'm looking forward to:
The arrival of this little man... my back hurts!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I feel your pain and hope you make it to Thursday. Then the Dr can check you and give you an idea of how much longer and we can PLAN our trip.