*Photo by Jackson*
How far along?
38 Weeks
Weight Gain/Loss:
I went to the doctor on Thursday and have now gained 26 pounds!!!
Maternity Clothes:
Comfy pants and t-shirts!!!
Sleep:
I usually do pretty good... however, I keep getting a chocolate craving at about 4:30am... which is followed by insomnia!!!
Stretch Marks:
Yup!!
Best moment of the week:
Our multiple playdates at parks with various friends!!!
Movement:
It feels like he's kicking off higher up attempting to make his escape or something... haha
Food Cravings:
Yes... I'll eat anything... haha well almost anything!
Gender:
BOY!!!!
Labor Signs:
I've been getting the good ol' contractions lately... I was checked at my appointment on Thursday and I'm barely dilated to a 1 and my cervix is still pretty high... I've decided we'll probably have to evict him (I'll be induced) to get him outta there! I'll enjoy these last 2 weeks of pregnancy since I don't plan to ever be pregnant again...
Belly Button In or Out:
Still out...
What I miss:
My energy..
What I'm looking forward to:
Next week is FAIR week!!! That's super exciting to me!!!
2 comments:
Don't tell Jacob Grandma wants to go to the fair too...ok? I'm glad my grandchildren know how to use a camera. I should blog the pics I have of them with the toy/broken/old ones.
You are almost there!! How exciting for you (and your family)!! I too am impressed with your sons photo taking skills...he must have a good mom showing him how!! :)
Post a Comment