My sweet boys ♥I've been adjusting to life with 2 kids!!! To be honest a blog is my last priority... I like to blog and I like to read blogs, but I always feel like no one reads/comments mine, so I kinda put it on the back burner!!
Jes has been going to the gym since March and has lost over 30 pounds now!!! He's enjoying work and keeping busy with that!!! He's been enjoying the nice weather playing basketball, tennis and catch with buddies. They usually go to a park so the kids and I go as well and Jackson plays and gets worn out that way.
I've been keeping busy feeding, changing, doing laundry, cleaning house and doing all the other things I do... I'm still a Scentsy consultant, so if you need any of that just go to my website... janessagoodson.scentsy.us/ My MOM's group keeps us pretty busy, but I enjoy it!!! I am now the Membership Vice President.. Jackson & I have both made a lot of friends through that. We just signed up for a movie program through the summer.. we get to go watch a movie every Thursday for 10 weeks and I only paid $10 for it, so it's a great deal!!! We started that last week and saw Clifford the Big Red Dog Big Show or something like that.. Jackson liked it!! Jacob slept the whole time :)
Jackson is getting taller and learning so much!!! He's known his ABC's for a long time and could count to 10 for a long time, but now he can recognize both numbers and letters. He knows how to spell his name and he knows when his birthday is. He's taking swim lessons right now and loves that!!! He's quite the little fish!!! Life jacket or not, he's brave!!! He can't swim quite yet, but he tries!!! He's sure a joy to have in our home!!! (most of the time anyway!!!) I can't believe he's almost 4 years old!!!
Jacob is also growing fast!!! He has an appointment tomorrow actually, so then I'll be able to find out just how big he is, but I'm guessing at least 12 pounds or more!!! He's my chunky monkey!!! He's gotten on a pretty decent schedule, which is super helpful!!! He goes to sleep between 9 & 10pm and doesn't wake up to eat until between 4 & 6am. After his feeding he goes back to sleep, usually in his swing... (he loves that thing!!!) until Jackson wakes up and starts making noise (usually 7:30ish) I can't complain... he's a healthy, happy baby and we sure love him!!!
We hope all is well with all our friends and family!!! We're aiming to come home from August 26- September 2nd. We will have Jackson's birthday party on Saturday August 27th, so mark your calendar!! :)
3 comments:
We're excited to see you guys. Our kids will all be getting started in school then, but we'll make some get-togethers happen. =)
I love reading what you're up to. Those boys are adorable, as always.
I love it when you blog! For some reason it didn't update on mine though... wierd. Christopher is jealous of all the swimming jackson gets to do. I think we've had 80's once! Isn't it kind of sad that the little guys get so big so fast? :(
I'm so glad you worked at the Picture People place. Never tire of seeing those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment