Sunday, September 25, 2011
The Interview
Jes had his interview early Friday morning in Denver, Colorado... he feels like it went really well and is anxious (I'm probably more anxious, haha) for the call in what they said is going to be 2-3 weeks. If he does indeed get it, we will be moving mid-November. Jes absolutely fell in love with the area and wants to move that way regardless of the job... I'm game, but you all know me.. I'm a planner and a list maker, so the lists are going!!! Yard Sale planning... U-haul planning... everything!!! I'm excited!!! I have a feeling moving that far with 2 kiddos isn't going to be as easy as it was getting to Arizona with just Jackson... Keep your fingers crossed for us as this is a wonderful opportunity for our family!!! Baby is awake!!! Have a good Sunday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
fingers and toes crossed, praying for the GOOD NEWS you want! Anything that gets you closer to HOME. Hoping to not have to make that LONG drive to AZ to see you and your cute little guys next time.
Post a Comment