Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I suppose I've got quite the updating to do!!

Well... the news is we are moving to Colorado Springs!!! We pick up the U-Haul this Saturday and head for The Springs on Sunday!!! We have known for almost 3 weeks now, so it's a quick move for sure!!! Right when we found out we started packing of course and since we move about every two years I am a pro!!! As I type this right now there's "a million" boxes packed and ready to be loaded. That's Jackson's close estimate. :) We are excited to start our new adventure... it's a little hectic and crazy as we try to say as many goodbyes as we can before we go. Yesterday put a damper on things though... We found out we got the house we applied to rent, so I took off to the bank quick to get a money order in the mail to secure it and I got a text from Jes right when I got there that said, "I need stitches" In a panic I rushed out and on the way home called my friend and asked if we could drop Jackson off while I took him in. I got home and he showed me what he had done... He was wrenching on his jeep and I don't know all the names of what tools he was using, but pretty much one of the bars he was using catapulted into his face right below his lip and he thought that there was a hole. He bit into his lip pretty good, so there's a gash on the inside from his teeth and a gash on the outside from the bar. We both thought it was a hole all the way through so I took him in.... Soon after we got to the urgent care I get a call from my friends saying Jackson's puking. ugh!!! WHY?! After picking him up he seemed better and everything was fine for the rest of the evening. Then this morning he didn't wake up until 9.. which is super weird!!! When he did wake up he came out holding his belly crying telling me he really needed water, so I got him a drink and he laid down on the couch and fell asleep. He was feverish, pale and lethargic. I thought well maybe rest is what he needs, so when he wakes up, hopefully he feels better.. not the case... he woke up and threw up again.. :( We canceled play dates and are having a chill day. I think we all needed it though since we've been on the go so much lately!! I tried to post pictures of the house, but for some reason it's not working... sorry

3 comments:

Mary said...

You HAVE been a little bit BUSY! Glad that Jes is ok and hope Jackson feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Busy is right. Good thing you're so good at packing and moving right? Does it get any easier? P.S. I'm flying to CO on Tuesday to meet my new nephew, but I'll be in Fort Collins... looking forward to a trip in March though!!! (I've never met my OTHER new nephew, who's not so new anymore!)

NaDell said...

Glad Jes is okay. Hope Jackson feels better quickly! How exciting!!! =)