I'll share the bad news first... apparently the job we've been waiting to hear about in Aurora, Colorado is STILL on a hiring freeze and they're way over staffed. We aren't too thrilled at the thought of spending another summer here, but it's looking more and more like reality. So the good news is, we aren't moving... FOR NOW!
It's a relief in a way because the thought of packing a house with two kids doesn't sound like a ton of fun to me. Living here in this house in Yuma is the longest we've ever staying in one place ever in our whole dating/married life. It's been almost 15 months. Crazy, I know... honestly I enjoy change (obviously, since we move every 2 years or less lately.) and making a new place 'home'. If any of you see or hear of any opportunities for a Paramedic pass it along!! We're open to nearly anywhere on this side of the states.
We are all doing well...
Jackson is getting taller, smarter and more and more funny everyday. Some of the things he comes up with just crack us up!! 4 year olds are the best... majority of the time. He definitely has his moments. Onery little guy sometimes!!
Jacob is 9 1/2 months now trying so hard to crawl, but instead has mastered things like eating real food, clapping, waving and copying just about anything we do. He loves to stand up and have us help him walk and I'm certain he'd rather walk than crawl. He loves his big brother and is a HUGE mamas boy!! He weaned himself a couple weeks ago and although he doesn't 'need' me as much he still thinks he does. Silly boy!
I'm keeping busy with my Mom's Club and the kids. The weather is beautiful right now and I'm dreading the hot hot summer... I think I should conveinently plan a trip home during June/July. I think we're aiming for July when my brother Jeff goes home too.
Jes is working hard as always. He recently got his Jeep going really good and has been happy to drive himself to work and back. We took it for a trip to the desert and had a good time this past weekend.
3 comments:
P.S... Don't click on those links... not sure what happened there..
I don't see any links and any pictures...or Videos either. Guess I'll have to Plan a time to SKYPE. Wish there was a job near here so you could come closer to home.
You guys should look here:
http://www.tetonwyo.org/resources/jobs.asp?job_id=60183
I'm not sure what this job is.... but I think it would be awesome. Jackson Hole treats their firefighters/emts really well, with subsidized housing (since it's so pricey there...) and such. Sorry we didn't call you when we were in Vegas. We meant to, but figured it wouldn't be that easy for you to make a five hour trip all the sudden. p.S., you're not missing much, Vegas is just crowded, stinky and "naughty." We miss you guys though!
Post a Comment