5 things about Jackson:
He's helpful
He's happy
He's cute
He's smart
He's loving
Of course I'm his Mom, so I'm a little biased, but he's a pretty good kid!! Our family wouldn't be the same without him!! Now that he's in school it's even more fun to see him and Jacob both excited to see each other and play. They play so well lately and I love hearing them laugh at each other.
Me holding Jackson for the 1st time
Daddy & Jackson bonding
Chubby baby when we got home from the hospital
Jackson's 1st bath at home!!
Our family!! Jackson was only a couple days old!!
Love from all the Grandparents and Parents


3 comments:
Give him extra Hugs for me! Wish I could be there to deliver them myself!
I remember when he was born! I was rather jealous! I still had almost 2 months to go and wanted to hold my little Christopher too!!! Happy Birthday Jackson!!!
Happy birthday, Jackson! Great pictures and you are right, he really IS a great kid!
Post a Comment