We had our family pictures taken a couple weeks ago at the Garden of the Gods which is about 2 miles from our house!! We are happy with the pictures and thought we'd share. :)
Love the background.
cold little boys!!
My honey & I
Love this one
Jake & Mom
Me & Jackson
Jackson & Daddy
Jes & Jake
Jes & the boys
Me & my boys
Holding up the balance rock.
Re-creating a picture from last years Christmas pictures.












3 comments:
I like them all. I think the one of Jackson holding up the rock is the best though, maybe not for framing, but still so unexpected and fun.
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Great Pictures. The scenery around where you live is very picturesque. Can hardly wait to see it with my own eyes!
You wrote a new blog post and then deleted it? I'll be happy to read more blogs. =)
Post a Comment