Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jacob got his tubes!! We went in at 6:30 this morning... Below is us in the waiting room...
 They took us back to a room to both get in gowns and talk to the anesthesiologist and doctor before surgery. Jacob flirted with all the nurses and they all loved him!!
Mommy and Jacob all "gowned up"
He liked his gown with Bug's Bunny on it!! 
 Our feet... I had to put booty's on since I went back to the Operating Room until he was asleep. He did so good!! The anesthesiologist warned me that he would probably fight us holding him down, and that it's normal cause it's just the age they're at. Well... we went back and I held one hand and the nurse held the other. He looked up at the anesthesiologist and just stared for a few seconds and he was out without a fight. They were all amazed at how well he did.
This was right after surgery... the doctor came out and told me that everything went great and "Good luck getting him back from the nurses, they love him!!" I'm glad he did so good!! They said when he woke up he just started sucking his thumb :)
 
Not even an hour later and we were off!! So proud of my brave boy!!! We both took nice long naps when we got home and Jacob is still asleep after over 3 hours!!
 
Thanks for all the love and prayers!! Here's to a healthier year!!

4 comments:

Tina Crowther said...

Cute little guy. I"m glad he did so good. Hope they help! Nice work MOm!

NaDell said...

I'm so happy he did well. That makes it so much easier! Cute pictures. Thanks for blogging. I love blogs. =)

Jemmett Clan said...

Glad it all went so well. Ethan HATES hopsital gowns (and frequently just goes naked). I wish I got to take him back to the operator room, but they won't let me (although he did get a ride in a cool wagon). Thank goodness for tubes!!! Hoping it helps him tons!!

Mary said...

YEA, for Blogging. I love seeing the smiles across the miles!