Thursday, October 23, 2008

I now have a better understanding of what being a busy mom is!!



Our family on the hayride!



rocking his halloween shirt!

Well, I've been working at Cascade Callworks now for about 2 weeks. It isn't the most fun job, but it's money... I'm on the look-out for any other job!!! I've only had 1 sale so far... one of the girls that sits next to me actually got cut tonight because of her lack in sales, so I'm kind of scared of going down the same road. I try really hard still!!! This past weekend Jes and I took Jackson to the pumpkin patch!!! It was so much fun!! Jackson thoroughly enjoyed all of the festivities!! We picked out pumpkins and will probably carve them this week sometime.


they had a couple of these little tractors for kids to play on.


we had a big load so we put him and our 3 pumpkins in the wheel barrow!


playing in the dirt off of a pumpkin!


Jackson is still loving Bethany's house while we're at work. I'm so happy I found someone he likes and enjoys going!!! It's late, I'm tired... goodnight!

2 comments:

Kori said...

What a handsome boy! I am glad I get to claim him as my nephew. We go to the Pumpkin patch tomorrow. It should be fun.

The Four J's said...

I hope you guys all have fun at the pumpkin patch!!! Wish we could be there!!!