Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our silly boy


Well now that I'm working, I don't have as much time to update!!! I finally heard back from 24 hour fitness but it was just in an email pretty much saying thanks for the interest blah blah blah!! Oh well, I'm happy with Cascade Callworks I suppose. It's really not that bad. I haven't gotten a sale quite yet though. I need to work on my technique I guess. Jackson's doing really well at Sister Davenport's house!!! The other day I had to work a weird shift, so I got to go and pick him up and he didn't even want to leave!!! I'm so happy he likes it there. We were eating pizza that I made tonight and Jackson kept sticking his tongue out at us. He does this weird thing with it and it cracks us up. Enjoy a picture below!!


1 comment:

Brook and Kyle said...

Hehe Your son sure is cute. Your son may have a medial condition called "Tongue-Tie". It is not necessarily a serious condition, but it may cause speech problems and in some cases a very simple surgery may be needed. Here is a link for info on it. If you have questions let me know. Next time you see his pediatrician you should let him know, but it isn't necessary to see the Dr. right away about this unless he is having difficulties eating.
http://children.webmd.com/tc/tongue-tie-topic-overview