Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Our 'baby' is 2!!

It's hard to believe Jacob has only been alive for 2 years. I can't even imagine life without him!! On Saturday we had a little birthday party for him here at our house. He loves Mickey Mouse, so that was the theme. It was a cute party and we had a decent turn out. He had fun and that's all that matters.

 I took these when he woke up from his nap. He was so happy when he saw all the decorations!!
 Living room is ready for company!!
 CAKE!! 
 Enjoying a piece of his cake with friends
 It's party time!!
 We gave him a skateboard.. he loves it!!
He already had the smallest Mickey, but got a medium one and a large one!!
 
 Birthday breakfast
Ready to take Jackson to his first day back to school after Spring Break
 
 
Speaking of Spring Break... it was a good one!! I watched 2 extra kids for part of it and then Jes' sister Shari flew in on Wednesday. We had a great week and a great visit!! I think Jackson enjoyed his break and we all got spoiled with no alarm clocks some days!! 

2 comments:

NaDell said...

Looks like an excellent birthday party! Good work!
Jacob is so sweet. Glad he enjoyed it all. =)

Mary said...

I like the added Mickeys on the cake. Nice to have him happy again. Love the smiles! YEA to No Alarm clocks.